Hello from TuneOut

Alex April 21, 2020

Hi Everyone,

I'm Alex from TuneOut, we're a CPG company for household spa products for Canadians. We just implemented JIRA to our work and look forward to seeing smoother workflow and organization happen in the days to come!

Be well and safe everyone!

All the best!

Alex

5 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2020

Hi and Welcome, Alex!

We are glad you are here!

Like Alex likes this
Alex April 21, 2020

Thank you @John Funk ! Glad to be here!

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2020

Hi, @Alex  Welcome!

We are here to help you feel free to ask your questions here.

Like Alex likes this
Alex April 22, 2020

Thank you @Monika Rani ! I'm excited for ToonOut to start using JIRA!

Assia Touati April 22, 2020

Welcome ! 

Like Alex likes this
Alex April 22, 2020

Thank you @Assia Touati 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2020

@Alex Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out our "Three Things" series, where people share what they wish they had known in their first few weeks here, as well as Friday Fun. 😄

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2020

Welcome @Alex

I'm sure JIRA will help with your processes. One of my favorite characteristics of JIRA is that is very flexible and allows multiple configurations to likely adapt to the processes that your teams need. And for questions, comments and suggestions, please continue visiting the Community :-) ! Stay healthy!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events