Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello am New here

Teresa Ubani November 24, 2022

I am new in this Career path and will like to learn all I need to be successful. pls anyone willing to guide me thru. Am very open to learning new things.

1 comment

Comment

Zim __Appfire__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2022

Hi @Teresa Ubani!

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! I hope the start of your journey is an exciting one. Here are some good starting points:

• Atlassian University (Atlassian-curated training on their products and certification prep. You may find a learning path that really intrigues you).
  • Atlassian's approach to ITSM (a helpful guide around implementing IT Service Management and Enterprise Service management with Atlassian tools).
  • Of course, all the Atlassian support documentation. (I most often reference official documentation when I'm trying to solve specific problems, or when I'm absolutely brand new to a specific product or topic).
  • Here in the Atlassian Community! Asking questions and reading the questions and answers from others is a wonderful way to learn. You can also see if there is a local ACE (Atlassian Community Events) chapter in your area to join, or a virtual event to attend!

Hope all this helps! 

Like Jonathan Santos likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events