Hello all!

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2020

Hello all!

My name is Adam and I am kinda new to the Community. Just realized maybe I should say Hello to all of you :)

Looking forward to help others and get better with Atlassian tools, which is my primary goal.

9 comments

Comment

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2020

Hello @Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_  and welcome! :)

Like # people like this
Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2020

Hello @Grigory Salnikov and thank you! :)

Like angela likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2020

Hi @Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_  - Welcome to the Community!

Hopefully, you will find this a helpful place.  :-)

Like # people like this
Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2020

Thank you! I already find it helpful, so that's for sure :) 

Like Grigory Salnikov likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2020

Hi @Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_!

Welcome to the party!

I'm sure you will find plenty of ways to lend a helping hand!

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2020

Hello @Jimmy Seddon ,

thank you and I hope so!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2020

@Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_ Welcome to the party! 🎉 Definitely check out the product collections, our "Three Things" series and Friday Fun.

Like Shawn Kessler likes this
Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2020

Thank you, I definitely will! :)

Like # people like this
Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2020

Hi Adam,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Cheers!

Tim

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 27, 2020

Hello Tim and thank you for the welcome! :)

Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2020

Hi @Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_ 

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 27, 2020

Hello Adrian, thank you! :)

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2020

Hello @Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_ 

I am Sri From Atlassian Support. Welcome to Community :) 

-Sri

Like Erica Moss likes this
Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 31, 2020

Hello @Sri Kumar ,

Thank you and nice to meet you! :)

Like Erica Moss likes this
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 3, 2020

@Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_ Pleased to have you in the community! Let us know if we can help you in any way :)

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 3, 2020

Hello @Shawn Kessler , thank you! I surely will, glad to see people helping each other here! :)

Veera
Atlassian Team
February 4, 2020

Hi @Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_ 

Like mohithb likes this
Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 5, 2020

Hello @Veera , thank you very much!

Like Veera likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events