Hello? Is this thing on?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2019

Greetings Everyone,

I probably should have made this post a long time ago when I first joined the community.  That was my first jump into an online community and I was a little overwhelmed and unsure where to go/start.

Since then, I have been using multiple Atlassian products (Jira, BitBucket Serve, Bamboo) for a number of years and I have become a knowledge center for all things Atlassian in our office.

I attended my first Summit this year (which was fantastic!) and it was there that I learned that there are so many more people to learn from as well as to offer my own experiences and insight.

Because of this, I have decided to become a more regular active member on the community.  I'm keeping a regular eye out for any questions that I can help answer (and I will do my best to answer those) as well as asking the hard questions that I need answers to.

I look forward to conversing with everyone as we figure out this Atlassian Journey together!

Cheers!

-James

6 comments

Comment

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2019

Welcome James, we are glad to have you!

Like Amanda Barber likes this
Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 17, 2019

@Jimmy Seddon Hi!  Its great to meet you!  Sounds like you had a fantastic time at Summit as well!  I think I might have caught back up on my sleep.  So much to see and do.  I look forward to checking out some of your Answers and Discussion posts soon.

Ed Gaile _Atlanta_ GA_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 17, 2019

Welcome James - Wasn't Summit a blast?  So much information and learning.  I look forward to seeing you more in the community here.

-Ed

Anil Kumar April 18, 2019

@Jimmy Seddon Thanks for sharing.

Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 18, 2019

Hi again @Jimmy Seddon . Was definitely nice meeting you at Summit and look forward to "seeing" you here in the Community!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2019

@Jimmy Seddon This is a great intro post — welcome to the party, James! There are a lot of great resources for you here in the Welcome Center, but be sure to check out the product collections and the Friday Fun threads as well. 😎

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events