Hello! ISO - privacy and security on its way to full compliancy

Hans Leemans August 23, 2019

At the last two customers I had the opportunity to base the full ISO 9001 / ISO 27001 / privacy and other security pages on Confluence / JIRA.

The ISO auditors were impressed that everything was clickable inclusing links to external tools for logging, monitoring and other content.

At the moment I am preparing Insight assetmanagement as part of ISO / privacy. So, if there are questions about one of these issues, you can contact me. 

3 comments

Comment

Björn Frauen _STAGIL_ August 23, 2019

Hi Hans,

great to hear that you use Jira for ISO and audits.

We have already implemented multiple GRC solutions (Governance, Risk and Compliance) based on Jira and our app STAGIL Assets. We are currently in the process to get the solution certified. The advantage of assets over insights is that native integration with Jira which just creates a smoother user experience.

If you are interested I'm happy to show you our solution. You can contact me via bfrauen@stagil.de. 

Best regards
Björn

Like Daniel Fietta likes this
Thor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2021

Hi @Hans Leemans, this sounds very interesting!

A partner of us just released ISMS for Confluence to help with the ISO 27001 certification and speed up the whole process.

Maybe you want to try it some time and tell me what you think about it?

Ibra Alayah February 7, 2021

Hi, @Hans Leemans and @Björn Frauen _STAGIL_  I'm really interested to know more about how to automate a page that summaries change on other pages? and also need support related to the automation process  for ISO 27001 standard 

Anyone can help me using  ISMS for Confluence , I'm a little confused and want to start with this process ASAP

BR

Ibrahim

Thor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2021

Hello @Ibra Alayah,

We are partners with 3einhalb who built "ISMS for Confluence". Please raise a request about your confusion in the Help Desk to get further support.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events