Hello Group, Happy to be here

John Wolfhagen December 28, 2022

Hello group, I am a new member and I am happy to be here. I too have found myself in the situation of becoming a make shift Atlassian Admin because the product is so new to the team.

I am very interested in learning more about Jira Product Discovery and I would love to find the JPD documentation along with use cases.

Jwolfhagen

4 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @John Wolfhagen !

Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

patrick mwaku January 3, 2023

Yeah we keep trying 

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2022

Welcome, @John Wolfhagen  👋 

You can learn more about Jira Product Discovery from the Atlassian Support site.

-dave

patrick mwaku December 31, 2022

Dear member you can really learnt a lot in jira there's so much to discover because everyday new things are coming and we keep going forward...

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2023
patrick mwaku January 3, 2023

Hi Amanda how are you doing and of course this is your place i would like to see your performance...

patrick mwaku January 5, 2023

i hope everyone did enjoyed the vacation no breakage no wounds no missing of anything we thank you and we all entering the 2023 so now is to be honest in every work we do in technology lot of thanks 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events