Hello Everyone, I'm new here

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2020

I want to introduce myself, I am Vero from Zaragoza, Spain and I hope to learn and contribute in this wonderful community of Atlassian.

Regards.

5 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2020

@Vero Rivas We're so thrilled to have you on board as a Community Leader, and we can't wait to see how you start to build your community in Zaragoza. 😄

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 21, 2020

Thanks @Erica Moss 

Starting to work to make a great community, it is my greatest hope

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2020
Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2020

Hi and Welcome Vero!

We are glad yo are here!

Saludos!

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 23, 2020

Hi @John Funk 

Thank you very much, for me it is an honor

Saludos !!! :o)

dorian williamson June 23, 2020

welcome! 😂

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 23, 2020

Thanks ✌️

Madar Abdulkadir April 14, 2021

Hi Everybody! I am absolutely new to this Atlassian Community Platform and it’s really amazing scenario, I can see to get more pleasure in my part of this world I look forward to connecting with everyone! thank you for accepting me here I can’t believe it’s almost A Growing Community that sharing everything in mind whether its vision, value articles, and mission I believe I'll get many friends and work colleagues who are starting renovations within the Atlassian community and success in life, therefore, I'll appreciate having a warm welcome in this wonderful community I thank you in advance I look forward to connecting with everyone! thanks...

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events