HI LEMME INTRODUCE MYSELF

Divya Singh March 21, 2021

THIS IS DIVYA FROM INDIA. I AM STILL A SCHOOL GIRL ,BUT I AM REALLY  INTRESTED IN WRITING ARTICLES ,ESSAYS AND MORE....IT WOULD BE PLEASURE IF THIS PLATFORM CAN HELP ME.

2 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Divya Singh ! Hope you get to learn a lot from here!

This community is about sharing, and learning about Atlassian tools, and other plugins/applications in Atlassian Ecosystem.

If your focus is to learn how to write articles, essays, etc., I would suggest you to look for and join a community focused on teaching English language.

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2021

Welcome @Divya Singh

If you're interested in Atlassian in general, there are many articles here where you can learn and also see good examples of how great articles are written. There are excellent authors in this Community.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events