cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greetings

Diana Bostan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 12, 2023

Hello! My name is Diana and existing to be a part of this community and learn new things ! 👋🏼

6 comments

Comment

Milos Ristic July 12, 2023

You're welcome! :)

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2023

Hi @Diana Bostan - welcome to the community! We are happy to have you here! 

Like # people like this
fredrick achohra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 13, 2023

You are welcome Diana

Like # people like this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2023

Awesome! Welcome @Diana Bostan and happy learning!

Like # people like this
Jonathan Santos
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2023

Hi @Diana Bostan  Welcome !!!

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2023

Welcome @Diana Bostan I recommend the Watercooler to get to know people of the community. Atlassian Answerers is a great group too.

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2023

@Diana Bostan I recommend this article first, it is very helpful ---> 🗝 Unlock the power of the Atlassian Community 💥 - Atlassian Community

Prerna Sony
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2023

Welcome to Atlassian Community ! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events