Great to be Here!

Dele Daniel July 28, 2022

Hello Everyone,

I am excited to be here and hope to have fun.

So, I attempted the Jira project admin exam and I missed it by 5 marks so I am here to learn more and engage with all the amazing people on the platform. 

Cheers!

5 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2022

Hello and Welcome, Dele!

We are glad you are here!!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2022

@Dele Daniel welcome to the Community. I am sure that those 5 points and more can be found just by engaging with the community and learning about features and best practices mentioned. I hope you retake the exam soon and wish you good luck!

Like # people like this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 28, 2022

What they said. :) 

I'm sure you'll make the grade on the ext try!

Like # people like this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2022

Dont give up! Keep trying

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 28, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Dele Daniel ! 

I hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events