Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glad I found this Community!

Gina Lavatai May 20, 2022

Hi, I am so glad I stumbled my way into this Community!  I am brand new to Jira and trying my hardest to learn on my own, but I am not too proud to seek help elsewhere.

I am migrating a suggestion submission portal in i3 where we manage them in Excel to Jira.  I am excited to learn as much as I can to make this transition the first of many in my organization.  Thanks in advance for any and all advice!  Gina

7 comments

Comment

Mariano Edvardsson May 20, 2022

Welcome @Gina Lavatai ! Glad this community found you too! <3

Like Gina Lavatai likes this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2022

@Gina Lavatai -

Welcome to the community.  We are all here for you to offer our assistance on your Jira journey.

Best, Joseph

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2022

A big welcome to the Community, @Gina Lavatai 👋🥳

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2022

Welcome @Gina Lavatai 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2022

Hello and Welcome, Gina!

We are glad you are here!!

Денис Байдиков May 22, 2022

Спасибо я понял !)

Melo
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 31, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Gina Lavatai!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 14, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Gina Lavatai !

Hope you have a great learning & sharing experience here!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events