First-time Caller, Long-time Listener

StephanieC February 5, 2020

Hi everyone - Its amazing to me how many groups and resources I continually find via Atlassian Community. Ive actually been working with JIRA and Confluence for about 8 years, with 4 years in as a Business Owner of Confluence & JIRA in my org. 

I am a hands-on Business Owner, having configured most of our Server instances at initial implementation. I run a group at our company that we call "Atlassian Product Champions". We meet quarterly to determine whether to take the latest upgrades on all systems (JIRA, JSD, Confluence, Tempo and some other Apps)  and we meet monthly to review internal new feature requests. We run the team similarly to Atlassian in that we consider system and business feasibility with each request, and anyone can make a request, but the team has final say. 

12 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2020

Hi @StephanieC,

Welcome to the Community!

Given your experience I'm sure you have a wealth of knowledge to be able to share and help others!

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2020

@StephanieC Welcome to the community and thanks for calling. Feel free to call lots more. : ) Sounds like you have loads of experience that could be very enriching to others.

Like Sri Kumar likes this
Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2020

Welcome to the community @StephanieC ! Very eager to hear your voice in our community, especially because of how experienced in Atlassian products you are :) 

Like # people like this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2020

Hi @StephanieC ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community 🙂. I am Sri Kumar from Atlassian Migration support team.

-Sri Kumar 

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2020

Hi @StephanieC 

Welcome, to the community. Do check out the product collections to get information related to various Atlassian products. Also checkout some off-topic threads like Friday Fun

Feel free to ask any questions and also share your knowledge (you would have lots to share with so much experience) about Atlassian/ Marketplace products. :-)

Like mohithb likes this
Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2020

Hello @StephanieC and welcome to the Community. Greetings from Washington DC. Let us know if we can help you in any way :)

Jessica
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @StephanieC !

Alison
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

Welcome to the Community @StephanieC , glad to have you! 

Like BiancaE likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2020

@StephanieC Thank you so much for sharing your Atlassian story! We're glad you're here. 😄 I do want to mention that we have a Community Leaders program, where super engaged folks like yourself can come in, help answer questions, write articles and start discussions + get direct access to internal Atlassian teams (more info and the application are here). Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! emoss@atlassian.com 

Like mohithb likes this
Veera
Atlassian Team
February 6, 2020

Welcome to the community, @StephanieC 

Like mohithb likes this
Tim Keyes
Atlassian Team
February 7, 2020

Welcome @StephanieC 

Thank you for your continual support of the Atlassian Product Suite!

Greetings from Austin, Texas!

Cheers!
Tim

Like Shawn Kessler likes this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 14, 2020

Welcome to the Community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events