Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First project gone live

Mike Wilkins September 21, 2020

Our first project went live over the weekend and I am waiting for the first users to log in. The project started in March and comprised 12 sprints to deliver a UX application to allow users to capture and report on tasks related to property management. 

We used the Next-Gen version of JIRA. This is the first time I have used Next-Gen and the features I liked best are the ability to click on a profile icon on the board to just show tasks assigned to that user, and the Excel JIRA export tool, which was invaluable for helping order the Backlog.

I find the Next-Gen interface much cleaner than the classic Jira (v8.3.4) which is being used by another of my teams.

3 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Mike!

We are glad you are here!!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2020

@Mike Wilkins Exciting stuff! We're glad you're here. 😄

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2020

Welcome to the community @Mike Wilkins 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events