First day on site!

Sergey Maksimenko February 13, 2022

Hello everyone! I am also a beginner and so far I also feel not very comfortable! I hope to sort it out!

8 comments

Comment

Thomas February 13, 2022

Don't worry! All your questions will be answered here. Don't be shy, everyone who can will try to help you.

Like Sergey Maksimenko likes this

Thank you Thomas! I was invited, but I don’t even know why and why?? So I have no idea where to start?

Thomas February 13, 2022

If you are invited, you are using Atlassian products. Is this true?

Sarah.Eaton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2022

Hi everyone here is super friendly, my advice would be to just keep on talking and asking and answering questions and see where it leads you.

Thomas, Haven't used Atlassian products yet!

Sarah. Eaton, Thanks for understanding! I'll take the advice!)

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2022

Welcome to the Community! You'll definitely like it.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2022

@Sergey Maksimenko 

Welcome to the community.  We are all here to assist and learn from you on your Atlassian journey.  I would recommend you to explore/join the many different groups/products in the community which allow you to post your asks/questions to your targeted Atlassian products/applications - 

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Like Sergey Maksimenko likes this

And which product to start with and which group would you recommend to start with??

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2022

I'd recommend Jira Software, for sure.

Thomas February 14, 2022

@Sergey Maksimenko, if you are not familiar with Atlassian products and you are just starting your way in IT, I recommend you to look at the free courses that will introduce you to the products we are all discussing here.

And actually, what do you want to know yourself?

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Sergey Maksimenko ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2022

@Sergey Maksimenko Welcome to the Community!

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 15, 2022

Sergey, you are welcome! 🥳

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 16, 2022

Hello @Sergey Maksimenko

Welcome to the community!

We will help you in all your queries and will make your learning fun and easy.

Thanks & Regards,

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar

Jose Luis Gaitan Hernandez
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 20, 2022

Hello, @Sergey Maksimenko . Don't worry. We'll do the best to help you 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events