Create Network

Rajan Pospanathan October 16, 2019

Hi All,

How has everyone been? I'm Rajan working at Yojee(Logistic Software) as a BDM. I will like to get new friends and new clients if any at Atlassian. Please feel free to ask about me. I'm from Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur).

4 comments

Comment

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2019

Hi @Rajan Pospanathan

Welcome to the community.

Engage more and more in the community, ask any question, share your knowledge and also don't forget to check out the Friday Fun Section.

I am sure you will enjoy being a part of this wonderful Community :-)

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2019

Welcome @Rajan Pospanathan!

As @Deepanshu Natani said everyone here is very friendly and helpful so finding friends here should be easy!

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2019

@Rajan Pospanathan Welcome, welcome! Our "Three Things" series should help you get up to speed. 😄

Like # people like this
Deleted user October 22, 2019

nice - thumbs up from malta

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events