cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Webinar Opportunities: October 2021

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2021

Hello Everyone!

As there are many Webinar opportunities through out each month this article will be updated regularly throughout the month to inform you of sessions you might want to participate in.  Did you see something on the Community I've missed?  @mention me in the comments with a link and I'll make sure we add it!

via GIPHY

Title Date

Upcoming ✨Zoom ✨AMA with Cameron Deatsch, Atlassian's Chief Revenue Officer

October 12th, 2021
Creating Plans and Dependencies in Advanced Roadmaps [Atlassian University Live webinar] October 19th, 2021

Be sure to watch this page for updates throughout the month of October!

5 comments

Comment

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2021

This is a great way to keep track of all the webinar comings and going! I'll be sure to check back here regularly, thanks @Jimmy Seddon!

Like # people like this
Vronik October 8, 2021

Genial, gracias por compartir !!! 

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2021

thanks

Ramya Sindhura Varanasi October 27, 2021

Good way to stay updated.

Marcels Gomez November 26, 2021

This is amazing opportunity, I love that.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events