Be gentle with this Newbie

Deleted user September 21, 2020

Hi

My name is Bob and I discovered Trello only 5 days ago.  My wife and I run two small independent businesses, a ladies fashion boutique and a sign-making shop.  I am using Trello mainly for the sign making so that I can communicate on my customer's projects, particularly my main customer who is a natural green burial site.

I hope that I get as much from this community as I do from my carving community which will be awsome.

9 comments

Comment

Mike Wilkins September 21, 2020

Trello is great for keeping track of work in progress and prioritising. Have you got the mobile app? Very useful for those times when something pops into your head and you need to make a note.

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2020

Welcome Bob 🍀

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Bob!

We are glad you are here!!

Like # people like this
Mandy Ross
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 21, 2020

Welcome!! We love hearing about how Atlassian products benefit small businesses!

Like # people like this
BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2020

Welcome!! I have read so many inspiring ideas here, I'm sure you'll find something, too :) 

Like # people like this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2020

Welcome to The Community @[deleted] ! I love the background story and the purpose :-). Atlassian tools are great for effective communication and for creating a sense of community. Take care!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 21, 2020

@[deleted] you may enjoy poking around the articles in the Trello collection! So many Trello enthusiasts there; I learn new things from folks like @Esme Crutchley and @Jodi LeBlanc and @Jimmy Seddon every day. :)  

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2020

Don‘t forget @Erica-moss 😊

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2020

@[deleted] Welcome, Bob! Everyone is really friendly here. 😄 Be sure to poke around the Trello collection, and work toward the super cute Friend of Taco badge! The Trello blog is also a great way to stay up to date with cool ways to use the tool.

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user September 30, 2020

Thank you @Erica Moss 

Like Erica Moss likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

Welcome to the community @[deleted] 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events