Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As a new user. Thanks for join me in this platform

Md Didarul Islam March 14, 2021

I am new here. I want to introduce with everyone . Please support me & help me all trouble time. 

6 comments

Comment

Guillaume Etoundi March 15, 2021

Hello evrybody i am a new here

Like Alexander Bondarev likes this
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2021

@Guillaume Etoundi , you are welcome!

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2021
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2021

Hi @Md Didarul Islam  & @Guillaume Etoundi 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2021

Hello, @Md Didarul Islam and @Guillaume Etoundi ! 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2021

@Md Didarul Islam , you are welcome!

Be sure in our Community there are many good people who are always ready to help you or give you any advice!

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 16, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Md Didarul Islam and @Guillaume Etoundi .  Glad to have you both here

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events