Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A great community resource!!!

Brian Bundesen January 9, 2023

Is there a quick list of Atlassian products/descriptions available?

3 comments

Comment

Sharon Halpin January 9, 2023

@Brian Bundesen   https://www.atlassian.com/software  Scroll down to 2nd para for a full list of all Atlassian products with brief descriptions and links to more info

Like # people like this
Brian Bundesen January 10, 2023

Thanks Sharon!

Like Sharon Halpin likes this
Sharon Halpin January 10, 2023

@Brian Bundesen   You're most welcome.

Did you find what you were looking for and/or answers to your questions?

I'm relatively new and apart from all the different products Atlassian has to offer, initially  I wasn't sure how they worked together. 

There was an excellent video during premium week that demonstrated an overview of how Confluence, Jira Software, Jira Service Management and Trello could be used together that I found very helpful.  (It was promoting the premium products but the principles also apply to the free and standard versions)

https://www.atlassian.com/webinars/software/agile-planning-with-atlassian-premium

It may (or may not) be worth watching depending upon what you're looking for or to do.

Brian Bundesen January 11, 2023

Me too! I signed up and watched a basic Jira presentation. It turned out to be more of a salesy presentation but opened the door to the Atlassian product suite. It got me to the Opsgenie tool which is what I'm currently interested in learning about.

Like Sharon Halpin likes this
Sharon Halpin January 11, 2023

Glad you found what you were looking for :-)

patrick mwaku January 15, 2023

Ok but we still working on

Onder Ozcan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2023

Hey, @Brian Bundesen, it's a great question. An overview of all Atlassian products would be a good place to start.

Cheers,

Onder

Like Kalin U likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2023

Hello and welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Brian Bundesen !

Hope you found what you were looking for!

I hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events