Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome Wednesday: Team '23 Predictions!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

We are just a week away from Atlassian's Biggest event of the year!  I'll keep it straight to the point this week.  We all know that something big will likely get announced at Team '23.  Last year, we saw the GA announcement of Atlas which was launched as a free service with all the features the beta version had with a paid upgrade for additional features that were requested to be included by beta participants.

So, what's it going to be this year?  What do you think some of the BIG announcements are going to be?

*disclaimer: everything that is discussed here is pure speculation and should not be taken as official announcements from Atlassian!

In my opinion, I'm expecting to see a GA announcement for Compass!  My company has been a part of the beta doing a POC and I feel they are getting close to making the correct version generally available with the current features.  My hope is that they will launch under the same or a similar model to Atlas, but I guess we will have to wait and see!

What do you think will be announced next week?  Let me know in the comments below!

Have a great rest of the week!

9 comments

Comment

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2023

I know GA is coming soon for Jira Product Discovery, too, so perhaps add that to the list? GA for all the things!

all-the-things | Software for Good

Like # people like this
Cassidy Lujan April 12, 2023

So sad I couldn't be there! 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2023

I really don't know, but I like a good surprise! 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
jAwAd April 13, 2023

I should have keep an eye on these in future :( missed

Chad Greenburg April 13, 2023

GA All the things!

Like Marjorie likes this
Kent Manco April 14, 2023

RSS!

Like Marjorie likes this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2023

Not sure, but hoping something about FEDRAMP....

Like Landi likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2023

Hmm. With the recent focus on End BSM Now! I have a feeling we are going see some major announcements around JSM and JWM. My first love Confluence got a lot of airtime last year, so this year I assume we'll see a bit less on that - but I'll be searching for any nuggets that are available!

Like Hua Soon SIM _Akeles_ likes this
Ankit April 18, 2023

Will definitely try to attend in person next year. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events