πŸ’™πŸ“£ Weekly Atlassian News Roundup with Maggie from Atlassian | 6th December 2021

Good morning community!

Over the past year, I was sharing a weekly Atlassian news roundup in the Apps & Integrations group.  However, because on our weekly podcast we scan mainly through the news from across the Atlassian ecosystem including product updates, community events and contests, social media, and blogs, I was looking for a better place where I could share it with you πŸ€“

And then I found a Welcome Center group where @Jimmy Seddon shares monthly updates related to the community πŸ‘ so if you would like more weekly news in a podcast format that also covers the latest Atlassian product updates you're in a right place.

I'm excited to have Maggie Norby-Adams from Atlassian joining me this week to deliver a dose of Atlassian news. Thank you @Maggie Norby Adams

You can watch the episode here πŸ‘‡

We run Monday coffee with Jexo podcast weekly on Youtube and Spotify, subscribe so you don't miss the next episode!

And here is a sum up of what we covered...

πŸš€ Latest new improvements to the Atlassian products

New: Embedded Confluence pages in Jira Software

The new feature is being rolled out to Jira (end of the rollout: January 2022). You will be able to embed Confluence pages to your Jira.

Popular cloud apps are now free for up to 10 users

Full list of Cloud apps with a free tier for up to 10 users! Great news for small teams or admins who need to test the apps on the sandbox first.

Webinar Recap: Forge Roadmap Q4 2021

Must read for all Atlassian Developers and Partners that covers the latest changes to Forge and a future roadmap of the platform.

πŸŽ„ Holiday community contests

The Great Atlassian Bake Off competition

Don't miss the chance to have your recipe included in the ACE recipe book! Attend The Great Atlassian Bakeoff and share your creation on community and social media with hashtag #atlassianbakeoff.

Confluence Holiday Workshop

The first 2 weeks of December are full of Confluence related events! Get into a holidays spirit and attend some workshops and react to the posts πŸ’™.

πŸ“šResource of the week

And we also always share some interesting resource in the end, be it an article, podcast episode, or this time: Video from the Atlassian YouTube channel πŸ‘‡

I hope you enjoyed the news! See you next week πŸ‘‹

4 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2021

Thanks for sharing the weekly Atlassian news, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ !

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2021

Happy you find this helpful @Taranjeet Singh ! πŸ‘

PatrΓ­cia Fortunato Montenegro December 6, 2021

Great to know Atlassian's news from Jexo!

Thank you, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ and Maggie!

I enjoyed it a lot!  πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Like β€’ Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ likes this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

Thank you @PatrΓ­cia Fortunato Montenegro πŸ’™

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events