Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

☕ Weekly Atlassian News Roundup | 27th November 2023

Good morning ☀️,

With December knocking on the door, the new releases are slowing down. But fear not, a fascinating article covers engineering challenges when building Confluence Whiteboards and EAP for a new migration tool!

🚀 New improvements

EAP - Portfolio Analyzer

The Portfolio analyzer lets you visually track and analyze your server and data center setups, including Jira and Confluence instances, projects, spaces, and their relationships. You can then easily see relationships between Atlassian products, summarized key information, and use filters to find specific items or dependencies.

👀 Important announcements

Codegeist Winners Announced

Atlassian's Codegeist Unleashed 2023, a global hackathon focusing on the forge and AI apps, had 1700+ participants from over 80 countries. Winners are encouraged to list their apps on Atlassian's Marketplace, with support in marketing. Congratulations to all the winners!

🗓 Events

Find all upcoming events on 👉 Events Calendar

📚 Article of the week

GPU Rendering Shapes in Whiteboards

The Confluence Whitebords team is committed not to compromising on quality, leading to an innovative solution, and prioritizing performance and user experience. Their approach involved using the GPU to display triangles, which is crucial for efficient rendering. If you're an engineer, use whiteboards, and are interested in how the product is built, this article is great to read!

4 comments

Comment

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro November 27, 2023

Hi @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ 

I appreciate your guidance on the most effective way to deliver news.

Thank you very much.

Have a fantastic week.

😃❤️⭐️🙏🏽

Like Taranjeet Singh likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2023

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ Thank you for sharing the latest news & updates from Atlassian and its ecosystem! An indispensable weekly read for me, indeed!

Ulrich Kuhnhardt _IzymesCo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 27, 2023

Thanks for posting the article on WebGL & Confluence Whiteboards. Inspiring showcase how attention to detail delivers customer value.

Carlos
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 28, 2023

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ Thank you for the weekly roundup! It's one of my favorite weekly posts that I see. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events