☕ Weekly Atlassian News Roundup | 15th May 2023

Good morning community ☕️

We got some big news this week! Jira Product Discovery is going out of Beta to General Availability, you can now link issues to Goals with new Atlas plugin and more!

🚀 New improvements to the Atlassian products

Link Jira Software Issues to Goals

Jira Software Cloud is introducing the goal-linking feature through Atlas. To enable this connection you need to download Atlas for Jira Cloud app from the Atlassian Marketplace.

👀 Important announcements

Jira Product Discovery Out of Beta

Jira Product Discovery is about to leave beta and become generally available with Free and Standard billing options by July 14th. If you're using JPD in your organization check the article to see if any action is required.

EAP New Workflow Editor

Jira team is looking for Jira cloud admins to participate in the EAP for the new workflow editor. You can also switch back temporarily to the old editor and have the option to keep the new editor switched on after the EAP.

🗓 Events

Event Recap: App Week 23 Berlin

App Week '23 Berlin brought together 111 attendees from 55 Marketplace Partners. The week was dedicated to building apps supporting Cloud migrations, enterprise, Open DevOps, and Compass. Check the post to learn more about the event!

Find all upcoming events on 👉 Events Calendar

📚 Article of the week

5-minute Team Building Activities

Check out this curated list of 20 virtual-friendly, five-minute team-building activities that require minimal preparation. From sharing the proudest achievements to exploring birthplaces on a map, these exercises foster relationships, collaboration, and more.

7 comments

Comment

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro May 15, 2023

Hi, Good morning, community with the best Monday Coffee with Appfire☕️❤️!

So unique to start my day and week with these amazing people: Nikki, Biro, and Peanut.

Thanks for the news! I wish you all an amazing week! 😃⭐️🥳☀️

Like # people like this
Jonathan Santos
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2023

Thanks for your post ! I love it 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2023

Saved the article of the week - I'm always looking for more ideas to keep my remote team engaged. Thank you!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 15, 2023

Great set of updates guys!  Thanks for posting!

Like Summer_Hogan likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 15, 2023

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ Thank you sharing another great roundup of weekly Atlassian news!

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2023

Another great roundup! Thanks @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_!

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2023

Thanks for posting!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events