Throwback Thursday: Who is your celebrity look-alike? #TBT

It's Thursday!
giphy
The other week I posted this picture of me, when I was 6 years old, on the #Random Slack channel at work just for fun:
1976 Guernsey og Jersey2.jpg
Someone told me I looked like young Anakin Skywalker!
anakin.jpg
So, who is your celebrity look-alike?
Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

11 comments

Comment

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2022

I didn't look like any celebrity when I was younger... boring!

Where d'ya'll get these pics from way back when from...!? Yall must have some seriousy awesome parents that shared them with you.

Like # people like this
Duane Harlick August 11, 2022

#1 would be Phil Collins. #2 is Cal Ripken Jr.  I once had someone ask me for my autograph thinking I was CRJ.

Like # people like this
Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck August 11, 2022

I have two. I some times refer to them as my "cosmic parents" 😂

david-bowie-unseen-hero_kzja2o.jpgtilda_swinton.jpgmashup.jpg

Like # people like this
Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck August 11, 2022

@Fun Man Andy You really don't have any? I thought it was mandatory for all parents to bring out the baby pictures every time you show your face at their house??😂 I even have childhood pictures of my husband from his mother. 😂

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro August 11, 2022

This is an excellent topic@Kristján Geir Mathiesen

My family and friends used to tell me I'm look like JLo, LOL. 😁😁 And to be honest, even maybe we're not pretty similar to each other, I love it because, like JLo, I don't seem to have the age that I have, hahahahahahah! 😍😜🥳🤩😂

527872_354721501268461_1687349349_n-2.jpg  1148855_522392791167997_1224361793_n.jpg279255_170230019717611_6920437_o.jpg

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2022

Screenshot 2022-08-11 121124.png

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 11, 2022

That's an interesting topic, @Kristján Geir Mathiesen ! 

Right now, I really can't relate myself to be a look-alike of any celebrities I know about.

So, I am still looking for the one, and will let you know as soon as I across one ..... :-)

Have a great Thursday everyone!

Like # people like this
Duane Harlick August 12, 2022

Well, Jackie Coogan comes to mind... (unfortunately)

dopple.png

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 12, 2022

Hahaha, thanks all for sharing. This is fun.

@Fun Man Andy  I just got back from being in Iceland for a WHOLE month and brought most of my photo albums back. Expect some more baby photos to show up in #TBT, mate!  :)

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2022

I just tried www.pictriev.com and the result makes me laugh a lot :)))

This is the result :

Immagine.png

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2022

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen good topic

I look like myself no relate till now.

Vikram P

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events