Throwback Thursday: What was your favorite session at Team22? #TBT

It's Thursday!

giphy

Another Atlassian Team (formerly known as Atlassian Summit) is in the history book! It took place last week in Las Vegas, NV. I was blessed to be able to join in person in Vegas but the sessions were also streamed so most people should have been able to see them. 

Of course is hard to name just one session as a favorite :) I really enjoyed "Getting started with asset and configuration management in Jira Service Management" that was on Thursday. Presenters were Hakan Bahadir, Presales Solutions Engineer, Eficode and Kevin Patterson, Solutions Engineer, Atlassian. And I also thought Scott's chat with Bob Iger, former CEO of Disney, was thoroughly interesting.

giphy

And you - what were some of your favorites at Team22?

Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

5 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2022

I didn't realize you were in the Getting started with Asset Management session.  That was my favorite as I feel it gave me all the information I need to make a good start on helping my team get Insight up and running.

I also really enjoyed the Day 1 Keynotes with all the product updates (who doesn't like hearing about new things)!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2022

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen of course getting to meet you and have a beer together was one of the best sessions!

Keynote: Work differently, together: A new vision for Work Management

Breakout Session: Collaboration, Confluence, and Hypergrowth

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2022

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen Thanks for this post !

Since I attended Team '22 Digital Experience, my main focus was on the keynote sessions.

I think all Day 1 Keynotes were great and I enjoyed the new product announcements and feature demos during these sessions!

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen @Jimmy Seddon @Andy Gladstone In next Team event, maybe I will get the opportunity to meet you all and have a beer together! :-)

Have a great Thursday, everyone!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2022

@Taranjeet Singh hopefully we'll have the chance next year!

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2022

@Taranjeet Singh  YES, that would be awesome. No, sorry. Let me correct that sentance: that WILL be awesome, to meet up next year :)

@Jimmy Seddon you too! :) That was a really good session.

@Andy Gladstone hahaha, that was a great session! Get-to-know-you-session. Really happy to get to meet you in person, Andy. Good stuff.

Like Amanda Barber likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events