Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throwback Thursday: What totally rad expression did you overuse in high school? #TBT

It's Thursday!

giphy

To be honest, I couldn't remember so I took to Facebook and asked my old school mates. That was actually fun and we reminiscent on some fun things we did back in the day. All of mine are in Icelandic :)

- iiiiiiii (said in unbelief)
- Glætan (again unbelief, kind of like "no way!")
Séeeeensinn (another unbelief, "ultra slim chance")

giphy

What words or expressions did you overuse as a youth?
Do you maybe still use some of them today?

Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

5 comments

Comment

j7r8 August 19, 2021

It has to be Da Bomb! Tick tock tick tock... what's that sound? It's this topic! It's Da Bomb!!!

da bomb.jpg200w3.gif200w2.gif200w.gif

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2021

Love it @j7r8  Hilarious to reminisce :)  Thanks for sharing.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2021

This is a really good/interesting topic @Kristján Geir Mathiesen!  Unfortunately, I've been internet connected for so long I don't remember what expressions were High School vs College vs Last Week ;)

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 24, 2021

forgot.jpg

Too funny, @Jimmy Seddon  And then Covid hit and all the past is just a blur :) 

What did I even have for breakfast today? 

Like # people like this
j7r8 August 24, 2021

We are almost at a point that the nineties should be a Ken Burns documentary, and only grunge historians can tell you what happened then!

Remember New Day GIF by Kinda Funny

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events