Throwback Thursday: What stands out from Team '23? #TBT

It's Thursday!
Well, it has been a week since yet another legendary Atlassian Team went down. I was blessed with the opportunity to attend in person in Vegas. What an epic event and so full of announcements! I was really impressed with the announcement of AI, which they are calling "Atlassian Intelligence".
giphy
I was also happy and intrigued with the Confluence Whiteboards. I am really excited for getting even more usability out of Confluence.
giphy
Sooooo, what stands out from last week for you?
Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM   

22 comments

Comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2023

Well for me personally, what stands out the most was that I was not there!

IMG_1788.gif

Like # people like this
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2023

I'm with Jack and wasn't able to attend.

Like # people like this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2023

In terms of news, it would be hard to top the Atlassian Intelligence (AI) announcements. But apart from that, I had an awesome time meeting fellow leaders, other partners, fellow country mates and the most amazing folks I hadn't met before.

Inspiring as always and despite the fact that there was no official Team '23 event swag still returned with 3 times the weight I had in my bags on the way over to Vegas 🚚

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

Sorry guys and you were missed. Maybe I should have qualified the question...  :)

Like # people like this

Hello @Kristján Geir Mathiesen

It was my first time on an Atlassian event, Team 23. 😍

I enjoyed the sessions and the keynotes; they're always a great way to learn, improve and develop.

I could meet and talk with many people I've been talking to for years, from Community and Customers; it was magic. Here are some pics with my Team, customer/partner, Mai Doan, Jenny Lindsey, Biro, and @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ 

❤️⭐️😃🙏🏽!

Happy Thursday, Community! 😊

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-04 at 11.34.49.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-05-04 at 11.33.16.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-05-04 at 11.33.37.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-05-04 at 11.33.17.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-05-04 at 11.33.17 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-05-04 at 12.39.27.jpeg

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2023

I was not there. But from what I have heard and read, Confluence Whiteboards is intriguing.

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

So glad you made it @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro  :) But also a little sad that I wasn't able to meet you. Next time...

Like # people like this

I'm so happy about it; I made it 🥳🥳🥳, But I agree next time, let's arrange a hello during the event, @Kristján Geir Mathiesen

I missed meeting you and also @Jimmy Seddon

Let's organize for next year! 😃⭐️🙏🏽👏🏽

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

I'm with @Jack Brickey and  @Dan Breyen that I'm sad I was not able to make it. But Confluence Whiteboards looks so great to me and we as a company really need it!

Like # people like this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

Product-wise: it was the Atlassian Intelligence and Confluence Whiteboards.

People-wise: it was meeting new people and reuniting with familiar faces.

Like # people like this
Abhinav Shilwant May 4, 2023

I wish I could attend those. 

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

I think Atlassian Beacon has a lot of potential.

Like # people like this
Andrew Zimmerman _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

Like several others, content-wise, Atlassian Intelligence stood out the most to me.

But beyond that, I think the biggest impact for me was just observing how welcoming and supportive the Atlassian Community is! It wasn't my first Team event, but it was my first as a community leader, and I was impressed on how tight-knit this ever-growing group is.

Thanks for welcoming me!

Like # people like this
Faizal Rahman May 4, 2023

I didn't get a chance to attend Team '23. However got a chance to attend Recap of Team '23 community event at Sydney. It was nice and seen few presentations on Atlas and Teamwork.

Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2023

IA seems OpenAI applied to Atlassian ecosystem. It could be a great change for all of us 

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2023

The fact that I wasn't there. 😂

No seriously, seeing all those wonderful people, wish I would have been able to catch up with you all.

As for the announcements: Looking forward to test Confluence Whiteboards. Atlassian Intelligence (AI) was bound to happen.

Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2023

it's a pity I haven't been there. I hope that Atlassian resumes the European summit as soon as possible 

Like # people like this
Charly [DEISER]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2023

I was there, sorry for all who missed this year event, it was epic! What I liked the most was the opportunity to talk with other partners

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2023

By the news and virtual videos it was a big epic 

which I could not attend. 

But my take way are both Conflue and AI  

Vikram P

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2023

@Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro it was a pleasure to meet you and talk to you! It's great to talk online but in person, it's even better 😊😊😊 Can't wait for next year already!

Like # people like this

Hi, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ I agree, in person, it's even better! I can't wait for the next year already too! 😃⭐️🙏🏽 Thank you! ❤️

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 26, 2023

Same, @Jack Brickey , same.  Maybe next year!

Like Craig Nodwell likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events