Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throwback Thursday: What silly/weird/strange habits do you have? #TBT

32 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2024

Glad you are enjoying this thread, @Summer_Hogan  And hahaha, I am also a clean freak so I can relate.

Sounds like you and my wife should connect. She is also really into containers in drawers, etc. like you described. We moved a year ago and she finally found the right "holders" for zip lock bags, the aluminum foil, the clear wrap that she wanted. Good stuff!

Ankush Bora January 25, 2024

I am not sure if it is 'strange' enough.
However, whenever I start any movie or series, I tend to 'finish watching it' even if the content might be outright bad. I have sat through pretty bad ones for this 'odd' habit of mine.
I am positive there would be others out there with this behavior.

Like • # people like this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2024

I'm there with you, @Ankush Bora! I don't know if I'm just holding out hope that the movie, book, etc. will get better or I just have to go all the way to the end to make sure it doesn't. 

Ankush Bora January 25, 2024

@Barbara Szczesniak: Those never get better. Do they?
In fact, many of them I have watched which got worse towards the end.

ABR March 19, 2024

As a middle-aged Indian working woman, I've got this delightful quirk that never fails to pick me up! Picture this: every morning, I transform into a Bollywood diva in my bathroom! With the tunes of classic Bollywood hits blaring, I channel the essence of iconic female stars, from Madhuri Dixit's graceful moves to Sridevi's impeccable expressions. My family often wonders if I've lost it, but hey, it's my daily dose of joy before diving into the corporate hustle. There's something utterly liberating about nailing those signature dance steps and dramatic dialogues, even if it's just for my eyes only. It's my little secret to starting the day with a giggle!

William john April 18, 2024

I have read Tolkien and as much as I appreciate the movies, the books will remain favourites but scrolling this website https://app.ibomma.asia/ is really amazing.

Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2024

I love clearing up my logs when I'm troubleshooting an issue on my local Jira instance. I can't stand seeing the thousands of lines of logs drives me bonkers.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events