Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throwback Thursday: What season of the year do you like best? #TBT

It's Thursday!
giphy
Now that...
giphy
... the leaves have almost all fallen off. We had rain and hail yesterday then it all froze last night. I do enjoy the dark evenings, cosy up under a blanket, with hot chocolate, and watching TV. However, spring and summer are my favorite seasons!
giphy
Soooo, what season of the year do you like best?
Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

29 comments

Comment

Salim Richa November 17, 2022

Summer for sure !

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2022

That's easy for me - fall/autumn! (no intended dig to @summer.hogan )

The color of the leaves were especially beautiful this year and the time stretched further than usual as we typically only get a couple of weeks of really good Fall weather. 

Like # people like this
Oliwia Poświat _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 17, 2022

I love spring! Perfect temperature, everything is green, blooming and awakening to life :) 

Like # people like this
Aida Johnson November 17, 2022

I'm anemic so it's definitely the Summer for me.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2022

Autumn. I cannot look at the trees without thinking like Hobbes in this classic Calvin and Hobbes strip.

The sad part is that with climate change, the leaf season has gotten shorter. Every year my wife and I plan to drive up to Vermont to see the trees change from Long Island as we go north, but life keeps getting in the way.

Capture3.JPG

Like # people like this
Faith November 17, 2022

I love Fall football weather!

Like # people like this
Dante Solis November 17, 2022

Well for me is winter when I'm inside my home with a nice and warm cup of tea 

coco-winter.gif

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

@John Funk - no dig taken! And I agree with you, definitely fall/autumn is my favorite season! I love the fall colors and always travel to see them. I also love that it gets cooler in hot Arizona! I wrote all about this in the article Friday Fun: What’s your favorite Fall tradition? which was really fun for me to write! 

Like # people like this
Sharon Halpin November 17, 2022

For me its got to be Spring! The season of new beginnings and growth in the veggie garden.

But the autumn colours also make a wonderful and necessary contrast. I find both fulfilling and inspiring in their own ways.

Like # people like this
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

Spring is the best for me. It's the season of refreshment, nature wakes up, you can see every shade of green, and it is neither cold nor hot.

Like # people like this
Zim __Appfire__
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

I'm a Fall/Autumn fan. I love the colors of the forests here in the Midwest of the US. Hoodies and jeans, bonfires, crisp air, apple cider. I'm all about it!

Like # people like this
Mark Holmes (Adaptavist) November 17, 2022

Sounds like I'm in good company as a fall fan. For me it is cold enough to enjoy a lot of comfortable like hit tea and cocoa, comfy clothes, fires, and hot favorite foods. I get to cook a lot. color changes are great, but not as great as the Pacific NW where I grew up.

Like # people like this
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

Monsoon !!! 

Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2022

Summer!!!!!!

Summer GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2022

Do I need to say more? Summer of course!

Garfield Summer.jpeg

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2022

summer as we get varieties and lot of Mangoes to eat,

Ice creams to eat

and special food items to eat as summer are always holidays 

Like # people like this
Johanna Pichotka_APTIS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 21, 2022

Hard to pick. I love spring and autumn the most. They're the most colourful and exactly the right temperature. 

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 21, 2022

I would definitely should say Autumn and end of spring. Not to hot, not too many allergies! Winter is freaking cold and summer is too hot.

Like # people like this
Anna Nathason November 23, 2022

Like # people like this
Jonathan V. November 23, 2022

For me in Miami, I would probably have to say Winter, because we actually can go outside a few days out of the year and not sweat to death.

Like # people like this
Karim ABO HASHISH
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 24, 2022

Spring Vibes are very refreshing and full of hope

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2022

I like summer as this season is holiday season for Kids where we can enjoy with kids

and season of lot of verities of Mangoes to Eat. 

Andrea Udi December 7, 2022

summer

Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
December 7, 2022

All seasons have a sparkle! Summer for the sea, autumn for the mountains and long walks in parks, winter for skiing and family holidays, and spring for local traveling. 

Edward Quinito December 7, 2022

Rainny season.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events