Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throwback Thursday: What is your favorite pie? #TBT

30 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2024

My mom makes an absolutely amazing Key Lime pie and it's by far my favorite!

Like # people like this
Colum McAndrew March 28, 2024

A pizza isn't a pie, so I won't allow that. Neither is a key lime pie a pie :-) I know this is a US v UK debate, but a pie has to be short crust or puff pastry and covered. Personally, I'm a traditionalist. So a beef and ale pie will do me.

Like # people like this
Josh Shepherd
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2024

Mulberry. Mulberry pie brings back a lot of memories. I haven't gotten it in years because I can't find them, but growing up my grandmother had a tree.

Followed by a close second of Apple Pie. We planted some Fireside Apple trees (developed in Minnesota about 80 years ago) and they are very hardy (I live in Canada cold), and are some of the best pie apples I have ever had. This has launched a lot of family traditions.

I also love all the other ideas in this list! :) 

Like # people like this
Valentine P_Elements
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 10, 2024

I love eating Rhubarb pie but also pear & chocolate ones! Yummy! 

Like Barbara Szczesniak likes this
Louise Overmars April 18, 2024

Pizzaaaaaa

Like Barbara Szczesniak likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events