Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throwback Thursday: What is your favorite keyboard? #TBT

29 comments

Comment

Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2023

I suppose the old wired keyboards that are cheap nowadays are also good. They can be used to let out your stress by bashing them.

200w.gif

Like # people like this
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2023

Do any of y'all have recommendations for a heated solution for a keyboard? As we start to get into the cooler months where I am, I often get really cold hands. I would appear to have Raynaud Syndrome . It  had never previously occurred to me, but there exist like heated mousepads / mice / and I guess keyboards? Have any of you ever tried one?

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2023

Sorry to hear that, @Valerie Knapp  I have not heard of any such keyboards but hopefully someone else has. This is the first time I even hear of Raynaud Syndrome 

Jorey McComas March 8, 2024

This was fascinating. I never though much about it and have operated on whatever keyboard was given me at the office, on the assigned laptop, or easily available for purchase when I needed one.  My parameters have been mechanical, though I didn't know the difference until this article, large shift buttons on both sides, the longer kickstand to elevate and angle the keyboard, and a separate number pad on the right hand side.  

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events