Throwback Thursday: What is your favorite holiday memory? #TBT

It's Thursday!

giphy

´Tis the season. The time of the year for the holidays. In my home, we celebrated Christmas. When I was 8 years old, we travelled to southern California over Christmas. It was heaven for me. We stayed with a distant relative and they had a dog and a cat. Great weather. Foreign land. Pick up truck and boat. Lots of new, foreign candy. Dog dressed up like a Santa dragging out a bag of gifts for us. So great for an 8 year old kid to experience. I think I fell in love with southern California that Christmas.

jol1.jpg

I mean, look at that grin!

jol3.jpg

What is your favorite holiday memory from the past?

Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

3 comments

Comment

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro December 9, 2021

Nice topic @Kristján Geir Mathiesen

I love it!

However, I would like to have a picture to share with you all here, but it's only in my mind. My favorite holiday was Christmas.
When I was a kid, my whole family reunited at my grandparent's home. As a result, everything I remember is mixed with something magical from my childhood until now. Unfortunately, they passed away a long time ago, but our Christmas together was utterly unique, fabulous, with tasty food, prayers, and celebrations for Jesus' born. 

I have to say that I loved seeing your pictures and the cute dog.
Always great to remember.

😃 🙏🏽 🤩 ❤️ 🥳

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2021

My favorite holiday memory is when I took my 5 year daughter to Disney World on Christmas for the first time. She was super excited and happy. That vacation time was so much fun for the whole family as well since it was first ever Disney World experience for us as well and we got a chance to be kids again with our daughter.

Like # people like this
Robert Pineres February 24, 2022

Great topic!

My favorite holiday is Christmas. It's a time to receive and expect as a child to receive. My best moments were when my family go out and serve others less fortunate during this time. It would give me a different lens through which to look at things. I am very appreciative and grateful for those times.

Like Amanda Barber likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events