Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throwback Thursday: What WERE you going to be when you grew up? #TBT

32 comments

Comment

Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2024

A bit late to the party as always - I was gonna be a teacher. Latin and IT - a combination that no Uni in close proximity offered. Now I am glad that wasn't possible. Students would have hated me - probably a mutual feeling ;) 

Like # people like this
Noah - Devsamurai March 28, 2024

As a kid, I dreamed of becoming a streamer, encouraged by friends who thought I had a real knack for it. Yet, my parents prioritized education over gaming, steering me towards a more conventional path. Now, as a marketer, I sometimes find myself wondering if this is truly the career I'm passionate about.

Like # people like this
Joanna Weber March 28, 2024

@Noah - DevsamuraiYou could always do the streaming on the side. That's how I got to fulfil my dream of writing for magazines - I was a freelance contributor in my spare time. There's no reason you have to choose between your dream and a steady income, and if you find you earn more from streaming, you can ditch the day job.

Like # people like this
Noah - Devsamurai March 28, 2024

@Joanna Weber Thanks a lot, I am trying to find the job that I may have passion for with a steady income first. If so I can do the streaming stuffs along the side. 

Aleeza Chery
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 11, 2024

I have no memories of this, but it is written down on a piece of homework or something that I wanted to be a police officer. I am a web developer.

Like Barbara Szczesniak likes this
Louise Overmars April 17, 2024

A Carpenter :-) :-)

Amanda McCauley April 17, 2024

I wanted to be a vetrinarian

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events