Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throwback Thursday: Registration for Team '24 is open, did you register yet? #TBT

It's Thursday!
giphy
This post is a short term #TBT. Just over a week ago, the registration for Atlassian's biggest event for the year opened up. It's Team '24!
T24.jpg
I have registered. Soooo, have you registered yet?
If not, then you can register here and save a bunch on the early bird discount.
Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

22 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2024

Registered and can't wait to see the king of #TBT and #DYK there! 

Like # people like this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2024

Registered!  It's going to be so AWESOME!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2024

I'm registered and all set to go!

Like # people like this
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2024

I've registered, but I'm crossing my fingers. I'm hopeful that this year will be smooth and I'll make it to Las Vegas in person.

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2024

I'm registered and have hotel and flight booked! I can't wait for my first Team especially since I had to unexpectedly cancel last year! I'm so excited to meet all my community leader/community friends and meet you @Kristján Geir Mathiesen

Like # people like this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2024

I'm not in a role that would merit going for my company, but I have forwarded the info to my team. So sad to miss meeting you all in person.

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2024

All registered and hotel booked! Need to work on my flight. SOOOOO looking forward to seeing everyone. 

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2024

You guys!!!! I am so excited to see you in Vegas. I hope you can make it this year @Tuncay Senturk Look forward to meeting you in person. And also you @Summer_Hogan It's gonna be epic!

Sorry we won't see you @Barbara Szczesniak 

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2024

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen Thank you for this post!

I have already registered for the Team '24 digital experience.

Won't be able to make it in person this year as well since I will be traveling to my hometown in India during that time after almost 11 years to meet my grandparents and other relatives.

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2024

😞😢 pretty sure I will not be able to make it.  Would absolutely love to meet you all in person...maybe next year.  Still 🤞🏻 that I may be able to attend this year though but I doubt it.

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2024

Sorry to hear that, @Laurie Sciutti but there is still time and still a chance so keep being positive. The glass is half full...

Like # people like this
Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2024

I registered last week.

Like # people like this
Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 11, 2024

Definitely have to travel a week in advance to overcome the jet lag before the event. Still recall I was in Zombie mode last year.

Like # people like this
Marshall Walker Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2024

Registered & ready for the fun!

Like # people like this
Jamie MacDonald February 14, 2024

I haven't yet but plan to do it soon.

Like # people like this
HIMANSHU KUMAR February 14, 2024

I have registered!!!

Like # people like this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2024

Registered, hotel and flights booked and very much looking forward to seeing so many of you in real life again!

Like Summer.Hogan likes this
Irina Mosina _TechTime_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2024

Yes yes registered, come see us at two booths : EasyTime and UserManagement, look out for cute sloths as a give away :) 

sloths-two.png

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 19, 2024

I have registered for T24

Like Summer.Hogan likes this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 22, 2024

OMG @Irina Mosina _TechTime_ - I need one of those sloths! I can't wait to meet you and add one to my collection! 

Like # people like this
Navi Force
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 16, 2024

I'm all set with my registration confirmed and both hotel and flight bookings in place! Anticipation is building for my first Team event, especially after last year's unexpected cancellation. The excitement is palpable as I look forward to finally meeting my community leader and friends from the community, and of course, getting the chance to meet you. But I still confuse because feel better at AC Class Travel registration. With anticipation buzzing, I eagerly await my first Team event, thrilled to reunite with community leaders.

Josh Shepherd
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2024

I certainly did. Will be there in person - hope to see everyone there! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events