Throwback Thursday: Past and present Thanksgivings! #TBT

It's Thursday!
giphy

Happy turkey day to all of those living in North America! Hope y'all are having a great holiday.

giphy

Share with us some of those Thanksgiving food goodies you are eating this year. Pictures, please :) Or maybe some pictures from Thanksgiving past.

Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

18 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2022

Table has been laid, now the cooks are busy in the kitchen:

henda.jpg

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2022

Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks giving card 2.png

I'm on to these dishes for the first time on this Thanksgiving day and from Yummy Thai. Being a pure vegetarian I can't prefer more than the best salads and leafy foods.

F3.jpgF2.jpgF1.jpg

Like # people like this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 24, 2022

Just pulled this out of the oven.  Turkey is next

IMG_9299.jpg

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 24, 2022

Thanks for the pictures @G subramanyam and @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ 

I am excited to see all kinds of pictures :) Doesn´t have to be meat. My son and daughter-in-law are coming over and they have prepared charcuterie board with cheeses and whatnaught! I´ll try to upload some pics later.

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 25, 2022

That's awesome! I wish we had something like Thanksgiving, but we don't. Currently our daughter is sick and she stays at home. Since both me and my wife are working from home, and with our daughter here, we don't have time to cook anything this week. So it's take away for us unfortunately. :/

Like Summer_Hogan likes this
Daniel DuBravec November 25, 2022

My Vegan Millet "NoMeat" loaf 

thanksgiving.jpg

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2022

We prepared Pav Bahji Indian Vegan Dish. 

delicious and makes mouth watering by seeing. 

pav_bhaji.jpg

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 25, 2022

Sorry to hear that  @Alex Koxaras _Relational_  Hope your daughter starts feeling better soon.

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 25, 2022

Thanks all for sharing. This was our board:

IMG-5999.jpg

Like G subramanyam likes this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 27, 2022

I'm not celebrating Thanksgiving myself, just following this thread to drool over all the delicious food goodies ...

Mark Holmes (Adaptavist) November 28, 2022

My family is a bit unorthodox so to speak when it comes to dishes for Thanksgiving.

I do a lot of cooking. Recently I tried out a new recipe for me - braised short ribs.

PXL_20221104_220720621.MP.jpgPXL_20221105_004503278.MP.jpgPXL_20221105_004935516.MP.jpg

Like # people like this
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 28, 2022

Nice Pics. Here's a pic from my past week Thanksgiving.

IMG_0775.JPG

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2022

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen 

thanks for sharing, As I am pure viggie we ordered some Viggie pizza's

Vikram P 

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 29, 2022

Hey @vikram  Viggie pizza's sound awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Thanksgiving doesn't have to be about meat. My daughter didn't eat any meat for quite some time so we adjusted and tried to be considering. Takes all kinds to keep this world a happy place :)

Like # people like this
Jospeh blessing December 1, 2022

we don’t have like an official day for thanksgiving. alway thankful

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2022

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen - sorry I'm late to the party, but still wanted to share! We have a traditional Thanksgiving with turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes casserole, green bean casserole, various salads, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry sauce and rolls. Then we have pies later on after we wind down from all the food. This year we had pumpkin pie (my favorite), apple pie, pecan pie, and cherry pie! YUM!

Thanks 1.jpg
Thanks 2.jpg

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2022

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen wish I would have seen this.  I cooked a turkey for the first time and it turned out awsome.  I should have taken a picture for posterity.  

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2022

@Summer_Hogan  that looks SO good!

Man, @Brant Schroeder ! It would have been awesome to see pics. Next time...  :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events