Throwback Thursday: Last day of Team '23 just started #TBT

It's Thursday!
giphy
It has been an awesome Team week and the dawn is breaking for the last day. We all know what that means: PARTY tonight!
giphy
So lets see some pictures from your in Vegas attendance or screenshots from your virtual attendance :) Or even pictures from past Team events!
Let’s make it a great Bash Thursday!
KGM

24 comments

Comment

Cristian Zuccalá April 20, 2023

I want to be in Vegas!  :(

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2023

#tbt #atlassianteam23 #vegasvibes

IMG_5368.jpg

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2023

Show me what I've missed!

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2023

I am eagerly waiting for the Team '23 pictures! I wish I could be there!

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2023

From Atlassian Community Leader dinner last night. 1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2023

Funky, cool stuff!

1.jpg2.jpg

Like # people like this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2023

Wish I was there!  Enjoy and be safe.

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2023

Words of wisdom from  @Andy Gladstone regarding the benefit of being an Atlassian Community Leader, from his lightning talk today:

1.jpg

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2023

Another great quote.

20230418_103946.jpg

Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2023

Enjoy the Team '23! I hope to be there next time!

Like # people like this
Sidar Yarar April 21, 2023

I want to be there next time in Vegas, hopefully i can arrange that. 

Like # people like this
Chris K
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2023

Looks really nice, thank you all for sharing these impressions! 🌟

Does the Atlassian Teams meet in Vegas every year, or does the location change?

If so, you are welcomed to come to Germany 😁

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2023

Great pics everyone! Sorry I had to cancel at the last minute! I was so sad, but I'll definitely be there next year! I hope to see some of the lightening talk recordings. 

@Chris K - Team 24 has been announced and it will be in Vegas! 
Team '24.jpg

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2023

Thanks everyone for sharing your photos and comments. And thank you @Summer_Hogan for posting when Team '24 will be :)

Like # people like this
Teresa_DevSamurai
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2023

Thanks for sharing! I hope to be there next time!

Like # people like this
Tom Whittle April 24, 2023

A bit late to the party but looking forward to this Wednesday where I am attending the post-Team viewing party at the London ACE event.

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 24, 2023

Great pictures.

Like # people like this
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 24, 2023

I wish I could be there and I hope next time I will also share some amazing pictures.

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 24, 2023

Great picture @Andy Gladstone  Thanks for sharing it! So good to connect and hang out together.

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 26, 2023

I don't have photos of myself (I wasn't there :) ), but our CEO kept us updated with cool photos and insights!

Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 26, 2023

And I'm sure the keynote was fabulous!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2023

hate that I missed this.... :-(

While I plan to watch the on demand it's simply is not the same without all my Friends!

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2023

I can't even express how much laughter and joy this 4 days experience was...

so hopefully this picture says it all!

Untitled_1.18.2.jpg

Also, no one could prepare me for this big of an energy peak at the event. You're all so awesome and it was a pleasure to meet you in person! 🫶✨THANK YOU

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2023

It was, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ ! Crazy much energy and so fun. Thanks for posting this AWESOME picture. Love it! And great fun meeting you.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events