Throwback Thursday: If all your clothes had to be one color forever? #TBT

It's Thursday!
giphy
Everyone doing great?!? Hope so. Okay, today we are gonna be talking color and clothes :) If I had to pick one color for ALL my clothes for the rest of my life, I think I would pick blue. I really love cars that are "midnight blue". I would probably try to get that color.
giphy
So, if all your clothes had to be just one color forever, what color would you pick?
Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

14 comments

Comment

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro May 12, 2022

Hi @Kristján Geir Mathiesen 😃

I'm doing good; I hope the same for you!

If my clothes had to be just one color would be red! A solid color reminds me of how we can be outstanding and vibrant and influence others with this positivity.❤️

Have a lovely day, buddy!

Thanks for posting! 🤩 🙏🏽

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2022

Very interesting post. And you probably just freaked out FunManAndy! 

I would guess 90% or more will have a very dark color like black or midnight blue or a dark green. And I think I would echo your choice.  :-)

Like # people like this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2022

Considering my significant other already calls me "the blue blob" from time to time I guess I'm already gravitating towards just (all shades of) Blue :)

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2022

I mean, how can I select just one color to commit to my entire life @Kristján Geir Mathiesen? It's like asking, if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be (Chocolate Chip Cookies in case you wanted to know...). I guess I would go with a light khaki so the crumbs would blend in...

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2022

I like the strategy @Andy Gladstone !!

Like # people like this
Dwante.Jackson May 12, 2022

Yeah blue as well, navy and baby blue. Even my car would be Pepsi can blue.

Like # people like this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2022

I think blue as well. It just seems to fit for most occasions.

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2022

Great post, @Kristján Geir Mathiesen !

I would pick Dark Green since I love nature, trees, and greenery all around. I can easily blend in with nature, whenever needed.

Have a great Thursday, everyone!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2022

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen I think this is the first time I haven't had to think about the answer to this question.  It's very simple, black.  It's already the primary part of my wardrobe!

Like # people like this
Trish Cescolini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2022

Blue for me!

Like # people like this
Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck May 12, 2022

Have a guess! 😂

black.jpg

Like # people like this
Giovanni Schiano-Moriello May 12, 2022

Interesting question! I'd probably choose one of the greens from the gameboy palette.

Either that or sky blue.

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2022

I lived with a black cat for 19 years (and her black sister for 15, and my black step-cat for 2).  I don't think I could ever wear anything other than black (with a hint of cat-spit)

Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2023

I agree with you @Kristján Geir Mathiesen ... blue is my favourite color. My closet is mostly made up of that color

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events