Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throwback Thursday: Friends from the movies or TV series? #TBT

It's Thursday! Weekend is just around the corner...
giphy
We didn't have a lot of TV shows in Iceland in the late 70's and early 80's but I do remember seeing The A-Team somewhere. I would for sure pick Mr. T as one of my friends!
giphy
And I think Doc Brown would also be there :) How cool would that be to hang out with a character like Doc Brown?!?
giphy
So, what characters from TV series or movies would you choose as friends?
Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

9 comments

Comment

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2022

I'm going to throwback a LONG way and I always wanted to be friends with Marcia Brady (or maybe be Marcia Brady)!  I even dress up as her for Halloween with my hipster polyester dress, white boots and blonde wig.

Like # people like this
Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2022

That's easy...growing up in the 80's I wanted to be part of this crew.

battle-of-the-planets.jpg

Like # people like this
Morris Murithi September 16, 2022

Which cartoon is this .I grew up watching Ben ten and Famiy guy

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2022

This was "Battle of the Planets," one of the early anime series to become popular in the U.S. If you grew up with Ben-10 then it's a bit before your time :) 

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2022

A-Team was my favourite series at that time ... and also now :D

Non è stato fornito nessun testo alternativo per questa immagine

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2022

That is SO awesome @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_  Thanks for sharing.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 27, 2022

I thought being a ghost buster would be cool.

ghostbusters-animated

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 2, 2022

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen 

thanks for the post

I like Saktiman (character like Super Man) in my country in my school days.

Vikram P

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 3, 2022

Oh wow. That's such a good question. And it really takes me back... 🤔

I think I would have loved a cool friend like Captain Future. So many adventures!

hdtv

But a more down to earth friend (haha, pun intended!) would have been one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. 

3358074-tmnt

Or maybe Steve Urkel? 😄

Steve_Urkel

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events