Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throwback Thursday: Do you have any crazy roommate stories? #TBT

It's Thursday!

giphy

I once had this roommate that had this super fast metabolism. I mean, he literally had to have something to eat on him at any given time or else trouble was brewing. This is all good and fine (well not for him, poor guy). We all have our challenges. But the thing is, he ate almost everything in the fridge! Also on my side and then when I asked him where my food was, he was like "I dunno, I didn't take it!" Yeah I paid for two - well probably three or four - when I had that roommate...

download.jfif

Alright, spill 'em crazy roommate stories but keep it clean and non-nasty :)

Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM

4 comments

Comment

Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck September 30, 2021

I don't remember any specifically weird roommates but I have a sneaking suspicion that some of them might name me as the crazy/weird roommate they had :þ 

Like # people like this
John Carriero September 30, 2021

"What's yours is mine, Right Bro" Bill Henn Rider 1988

Like # people like this
Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2021

When I was a freshman at university, my roommate for the first few weeks of the school year was actually our floor's RA (someone employed by the university to live on the floor and keep an eye on everyone and act as a peer advisor). So I had to follow all the rules perfectly or else she could lose her job.

RAs are supposed to get their own room (as a perk for their work) so she wasn't exactly happy to have me, either. We never had any direct issues, but it was just sort of awkward.

Not so weird, but definitely not a fun match! I spent maybe $40 on candles as soon as I moved in with someone else.

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2021

Thanks everyone for sharing @Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck  @John Carriero  @Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy  I guess "crazy" and "weird" is all relative and "in the eye of the beholder" :) Fun stuff. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Friday.jpg

Like Amanda Barber likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events