Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetups All Year: Atlassian Community Events (ACEs)

73 comments

Comment

Benjamin August 30, 2023

What a Big Event,  Everyone comes from different fields and gathers together.

Like # people like this
Pragya_Malhotra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2023

Looking forward for the events.

Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2023

@Viktoriya Borisova 

What is the process of initiating a new ACE community in my city?

skanchalwar October 10, 2023

Hi there, I'm the portfolio lead for a vertical that takes care of Atlassian products for my account. I would like to know if we are fully utilizing Atlassian products to all their benefits we are entitled to and also those we would like to know if comes for additional licenses. Thanks.

Vittoria Oliva October 20, 2023

Great initiative for learning. Thanks for sharing this information :)

Murat Seven
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2023

Great initiative for a learning experience!

Thankful

Sanjen Bariki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2023

Nice to see you all 😊.

Excitement level on top 🎩.

Cheers,

Sanjen Bariki

Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this
Neil
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2023

I had the honor of presenting at the Boston ACE Apptoberfest virtual event the other week. I talked about the Forge development platform, and how it's useful for end users, admins, and of course, developers. I didn't get the memo, because I was one of the few people who wasn't wearing a halloween costume to the virtual event! 

I want to shout out to the Boston ACE leaders who put on such a fun, interactive, and informative event!

Varunish Garg November 24, 2023

Any plans for an event in India about Confluence. 
if the answer is Yes, then I am in it. 

Else, if it 'Online' and the Delegate fee is affordable, would love to give it a serious thought.

Like # people like this
Murat Seven
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 26, 2023

Great initiative!

Abhilekh Verma January 27, 2024

I am looking forward to networking with ACE Events both physically and virtually. Also looking forward to hosting events. Feel free to connect with me: Abhilekh Verma | LinkedIn

Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2024

Hello @Viktoriya Borisova  

Like the idea to meet likeminded people together!!

Alexandre Machado February 3, 2024

That's a wonderful initiative to learn even more. 

Hrishikesh Tavar February 9, 2024

Any upcoming in-person community events in India? would love to learn and network.

Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 9, 2024

Hi @Viktoriya Borisova, I'm trying to find and register for events in spring, but as far as I can see there are almost no events after March. Will there any other events added? Or is that all for this spring?    

Like Laurie Sciutti likes this
dairrameymoore
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 21, 2024

Hello, my name is Dairramey. I am fairly new here. I look forward to navigating all of the exciting resources. I live in Iowa.

Sriharsha February 29, 2024

Had a chance to attend my first ACE - BBQ & Atlassian Intelligence - Chicago Edition. It was great. Thank you @Peter DeWitt & @Ed Gaile !

Like Ed Gaile likes this
Dustin Smith _K15t_ March 15, 2024

Looking forward to the next ACE here in Berlin-Brandenburg!

Manmadha Kudupudi March 15, 2024

Thanks for sharing this. Great initiative!

Charlene Freeman March 21, 2024

Are there any events in the Atlanta area? Would love to attend one. 

Noah - Devsamurai April 2, 2024

Great !

Kasun Tharaka April 18, 2024

wonderful idea!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events