Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetups All Year: Atlassian Community Events (ACEs)

73 comments

Comment

Manoj Gangwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

Thanks for sharing this information

Like # people like this
Manoj Gangwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

Thanks for sharing this. 

Like # people like this
Valecia Goodnow May 24, 2023

Are these all in person only or will there be virtual events as well?

Like # people like this
Sachin Dhamale
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 29, 2023

Great Experience and Initiatives

Like # people like this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 29, 2023

Thank you for sharing

Like # people like this
Krishnakumar Kesavan June 1, 2023

good learning experience

Like # people like this
Chris K
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2023

A great format and I am really happy to join my first ACE soon :)

Like # people like this
Jaime Capitel _resolution_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 6, 2023

I'll be joining the Boise ACE virtually to discuss Atlas!

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 13, 2023

Hey hey @Viktoriya Borisova, how is this badge supposed to work? I've had a few ACEs in the meantime and was wondering when it will finally be completed. 😄

Like # people like this
raj shaswat June 21, 2023

will love to join ACE...

Like # people like this
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2023

Hoping for a few more event in the Minnesota area, otherwise there might have to be a road trip planned.

Like # people like this
Valecia Goodnow June 22, 2023

@Viktoriya Borisova would love to see a few options in the vicinity of upstate New York - Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse area. 

Like # people like this
Yesuratnam Maddu June 26, 2023

Excellent learning initiative.

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2023

Tentatively planning a meetup in Dubai in mid-September and another one during GITEX in October. Come visit!

Like # people like this
Rajesh Viswanathan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2023

I'm at a right place friends 

Like # people like this
Sanjen Bariki
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 20, 2023

Sounds Good, It looks like full package of enjoyyyyy👨‍✈️👨‍✈️👨‍✈️

Like # people like this
Rajesh Viswanathan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2023

started the reconnect in Chennai chapter , exited to meet my friends 

Like # people like this
Sanjen Bariki
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2023

Love this spirit and Insightful program..

Lets enjoy all.

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 28, 2023

Curious to see if I'm able to grab the Save Me A Seat badge now that I have to re-register for ACEs with my new email address.

Like # people like this
Dana A July 28, 2023

Had a great time at the Tampa RoadShow @Mark Cruth , Cant wait to see our group picture at Top Golf!

Like # people like this
Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2023
Like # people like this
Utkarsh Singh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2023

Waiting to attend my first one!! :)

Ritchell-J Benjamin
Atlassian Team
August 7, 2023

Hoping for a Boston ACE soon! 

Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2023

Headed to NashVegas next week to attend the ACE event there!  Super excited to get back to Tennessee and meet some friends and some new friends too!  It will be my first ACE event... plus I am a huge BBQ lover.  Can't wait to see everyone there...

Sam Thing August 17, 2023

Excellent - looking for to meet other Atlassian enthusiasts at the end of this month! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events