Community Webinar Opportunities: September 2022

Hello Everyone!

As there are many Webinar opportunities through out each month this article will be updated regularly throughout the month to inform you of sessions you might want to participate in.  Did you see something on the Community I've missed?  @mention me in the comments with a link and I'll make sure we add it!

via GIPHY

Title Date
Secrets of Value Stream Thinking September 28th, 2022
Atlassian Presents: Work Life September 29th, 2022

Be sure to watch this page for updates throughout the month of September!

10 comments

Comment

Jon Watts September 1, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon just registered for virtual attendance to Atlassian Worklife, looking forward to it !

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

Thank you @Jimmy Seddon for the consolidated list of activities.

nazim ali September 1, 2022

Thanks you Jimmy Seddon

sarah.kozubiak September 1, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon Hi there! E7 Solutions is hosting a webinar with Atlassian and Appfire on Thursday, September 22 at 11AM ET. How can we be added to the events list?

Thank you!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2022

Hi @sarah.kozubiak!

I would keep an eye open for the latest edition of the Partner Webinar & Events post that @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ makes each month, and have it added there.

Thanks!

Daniel Dixon September 8, 2022

Hey @Jimmy Seddon this month at Unito, we are hosting a free online webinar on how to sync Asana tasks and Jira issues in a two-way integration. You can learn more about the event here!

Weronika Spaleniak Appfire
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 9, 2022

Hey @Jimmy Seddon ! We're organizing a webinar on OKRs with the Digital Toucan team. It's gonna take place on Sep 21st, 5pm CET/8 am PT. I'd love for it to be listed here. Let me know if any other info would be needed :) Here's the registration link

Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2022

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon for the details.

Sakina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon thank you for the info

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 25, 2022

Thank you for sharing the updates, @Jimmy Seddon !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events