Community Webinar Opportunities: January 2022

Hello Everyone!

As there are many Webinar opportunities through out each month this article will be updated regularly throughout the month to inform you of sessions you might want to participate in.  Did you see something on the Community I've missed?  @mention me in the comments with a link and I'll make sure we add it!

via GIPHY

Title Date
Enterprise service management 101: request management for non-technical teams January 12, 2022
Power of Atlassian Cloud demo January 12, 2022
Managing Boards in Jira [Atlassian University Live Webinar] January 18, 2022
Move at lightning speed with the new forms experience January 19, 2022
Cloud migration demo January 19, 2022
How to extend your Agile transformation beyond your Software teams January 19, 2022
Cloud Migrations Panel with Community Migrations Experts January 20, 2022
[Upcoming Webinar] Atlassian Cloud: Marketplace App Availability & Security January 26, 2022

Be sure to watch this page for updates throughout the month of January!

11 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 1, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon commenting here so I can stay on top of any additional opportunities posted. 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro January 2, 2022

Awesome, @Jimmy Seddon

Nice to know. I'll grab one session!

Have a great year ahead! 😃

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 2, 2022

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon for sharing this post and keeping us on top of all the upcoming Community webinar sessions in Jan 2022!

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2022

Thanks!  Registering for them now

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2022

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon for the updates, registered!!

Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon this is really cool!! Easy to find and refer.

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2022

Hi @Jimmy Seddon

thank you for sharing this. I'm just going through the topics for Monday coffee with Jexo and found this post with on-demand sessions from Atlassian: 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management-articles/NEW-Jira-Service-Management-Lightning-Talks-Q-amp-A/ba-p/1895284

There are 2 sessions being released in January (and few more in February and March): 

• Enterprise service management 101: request management for non-technical teams (Available January 12) 

• Move at lightning speed with the new forms experience (Available January 19) 

Hope this helps, I'll let you know if I find anything else 🤓

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2022

YES!!! Thank you so much @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_!  I have pretty sharp eyes, but I really appreciate people like you helping me look under every stone for missed opportunities!

Like # people like this
Fabrizio Galletti _Getconnected_ January 10, 2022

n1 :D 

L Davis January 11, 2022

Very helpful list. I really need a one page list that describes in more detail what each groups purpose is so I can ask my questions in the right group. Does that exist? Do the groups have a description area somewhere?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2022

Great question @L Davis!  @Monique vdB is that something the Community Team has the power to add?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events