Community Webinar Opportunities: February 2022

Hello Everyone!

As there are many Webinar opportunities through out each month this article will be updated regularly throughout the month to inform you of sessions you might want to participate in.  Did you see something on the Community I've missed?  @mention me in the comments with a link and I'll make sure we add it!

via GIPHY

Title Date
Kick-off 2022 by increasing productivity in Microsoft Teams February 2, 2022
Estimation and reporting in Jira scrum projects [Atlassian University Live webinar]
February 15, 2022
Enterprise measurement and insights with Jira Align February 23, 2022

Be sure to watch this page for updates throughout the month of February!

If you are interested in checking out some of the Atlassian Partner webinar opportunities, there is a plethora of them available for you to check out in ðŸ“… Partner Webinar & Events Opportunities: February 2022

14 comments

Comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2022

Thanks for sharing Jimmy!

Like • # people like this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2022

OP moved to the right place in the Atlassian Community. 

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2022

I'll be watching this post for future events!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2022

Thanks for sharing this post, @Jimmy Seddon ! I will make sure to watch this post for any updated events or webinars.

Sonu Bhatia February 1, 2022

Thanks for these updates. Will be keeping my eyes out for more details :)

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2022

Hi @Dave Rosenlund!

I appreciate the call out, funny enough there is actually another collection for Partner events over here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Partner-Webinar-amp-Events-Opportunities-February-2022/ba-p/1927692

I think one of them you mentioned is there, the other is not.  I'll add a link to that post above to link the two together.

Thanks!

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2022

Whoops… Sorry, @Jimmy Seddon â€” I confused the threads. Thanks for pointing it out. 

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2022

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon 

Like • Jimmy Seddon likes this
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 3, 2022

Thanks for these updates @Jimmy Seddon 

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 6, 2022

Awesome! Thank you for sharing @Jimmy Seddon !

Suprabhat Das February 11, 2022

This is just awesome, @Jimmy Seddon - thanks for sharing! :)

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 14, 2022

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon 

Looking forward to attend the webinars !

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 14, 2022

Thanks Jimmy!

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 23, 2022

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events