Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Round-up: July 2021

Greetings fellow Community Members!

In my part of the world, it's the middle of summer and the weather is nice and hot!  I hope you are enjoying the weather wherever you happen to be.

There is no shortage of amazing things to discuss so let’s dive right in!

In addition to all of those wonderful articles, there are a number of trending discussions you might want to join:

I really enjoy being able to share some of the great highlights from the past month with all of you. Remember, this is just a small sample of the amazing content that is out there ready for your consumption.

Until next month, stay safe, stay healthy and I’ll see you around the community!

5 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2021

Wow that's a pretty much July month. Thank you as always @Jimmy Seddon for curating the details for all of us.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2021

These summer months fly by way 2 fast...

Thanks for a great post @Jimmy Seddon 

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2021

Thanks for another round up @Jimmy Seddon - hope the weather continues for you!

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2021

Many thanks @Jimmy Seddon 

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 31, 2021

Thank you for this round-up! July was PACKED!!! I've been super active in July & August and enjoyed everything going on.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events