๐Ÿ‰ HAPPY JIRA JULY!

jirajuly.png

Hello Community members near and far!

This July were celebrating Jira like we never have before โ€ฆ with Jira July on Community! This month weโ€™ll be posting content to help you get the most out of Jira while doing fun activities to celebrate those who use it. 

With great monthly challenges come great badges! Comment on any #JiraJuly post below to win the very rare and valuable badge pictured above. 

#ThrowbackJira: Jira is the OG Atlassian product, and thus has been around for a while! Share your Jira throwbacks on this post - could be anything from an old Atlassian t-shirt to an old Jira ticket to an old Summit pic and everything in between.

Automation nation: Submit your favorite automation hacks here! Our very own automation product team will pick the best submissions to be included in the automation template library. Winners can bask the glory of naming the rule themselves ๐Ÿ‘‘.

Admin appreciation day: How is Jira Admin Appreciation Day not already a thing?! Hint: It is now. July is now Jira Admin Appreciation Month, and July 15th is officially Jira Admin Appreciation Day. When the mood strikes, share what you love most about your Jira admin on Twitter or Linkedin and link to it in the comments on this page

The Atlympics: Jira July coincides with the most exciting event of the summer: The Atlympics! Sign up here and join the Atlympics Group to compete for a gold, silver, or bronze medal in the Jira category. 

Can't wait to celebrate Jira July with you all! In addition to these challenges, the Jira team will be posting helpful content for you to get the most out of Jira this month.

While you think of your answers to our Jira July challenges, post your favorite summertime gif in the comments below โœจ

eb6a9a6b-2acf-408f-aa8b-a5ceb48f13f8.gif

37 comments

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2021

@Bridget I am here for pug gifs!

Like โ€ข # people like this
Ashley Faus
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2021

I cannot wait to see the throwback pictures people dig up! Show me allll the early Summit shots!

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2021

It's watermelon season! At least where I am...

giphy

Mahsa Tehrani
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2021

So exciting!! 

Like โ€ข Bridget likes this
Sally Stone
Atlassian Team
July 1, 2021

Jira July is hereeeee!! @Bridget this is me waiting for all the content :) 

giphy.gif

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2021

Let's start with R.I.P Charlie....

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2021

Woohoo - Summertime!!!!!!

Espn Party GIF by X Games Dog Fun GIF

Hot Dog Dogs GIF

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 1, 2021

That's the spirit, @LarryBrock !!

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2021

I love Jira and the spirt !!

#jiralover

Kelly Drozd
Atlassian Team
July 1, 2021

Woot woot! Happy Jira July! 

Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2021

You guys picked my birthday for the Jira Admin Appreciation Day! Perfect. :)

Marcos PS [DEISER] July 2, 2021

giphy

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 2, 2021

Awesome @Bridget 

This one goes out to @Liam Green 

giphy.gif_cid=5e214886tour3grwnzjyi8no5vagx8ni52y0glp1wk2nxfkk&rid=giphy

Joseph July 2, 2021

Jira is in the air! ๐Ÿ’™

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2021

@Fabienne Gerhard I don't just like this, I love it!

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 4, 2021

Yes!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŽ‰

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2021

Summer is here! ( If I can call this 17ยฐC in UK summer ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ˜…)

๐Ÿ‘‡How I wish summer to be

summer.gif

๐Ÿ‘‡How it actually feels

cold.gif

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2021

@Noushin Consulting Ltd I love London! Just a few steps away in Brighton it's 16ยฐC. It's always colder by the seaside ๐Ÿฅถ

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 6, 2021

@Josh Costella , amazing! Happy early birthday  :) 

Like โ€ข Josh Costella likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2021

@Bridget Do we get the Jira July badge for signing up to the Atlympics?

Tom Doornbos July 14, 2021

Nice watermelon pug :3

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2021

Okay, I'm not quite following the "rules". It's not a gif, but this meme just has so much for the eye. I love it. ๐Ÿ˜

not_sure_whats_going_on.png

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 15, 2021

We did an Atlassian Community inception post! We invited people from the Spanish Group to join here and participate in the #JiraJuly activities!! 

These are DEISER the social media posts to commemorate the Jira Admin's day, which is today: In Spanish // In English, also on LinkedIn.

Happy Jira july from DEISER - Atlassian.jpg

Bridget
Community Manager
July 15, 2021

WOW @Huwen Arnone that is above and beyond! This image is so beautiful :) Loving that color scheme! 

Bridget
Community Manager
July 15, 2021

LOL @Max Foerster - K15t this is *the* image of the summer IMO. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events