Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Community Launchpad 🚀 (Jan-Mar 2024)

Hi there! :wave: Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

We’re here to help you launch your journey through the Atlassian Community. To get you started, here’s a short & sweet intro to some of our resources:

Globe Network Star 2x.png Find your path on the Atlassian Community by checking out this article.
For more learning opportunities & to earn badges, take a look at our Live Learning events.  Learn Jira Video 2x.png
 Chat Bubbles.png

Make connections with others in your industry by visiting our community groups:

…plus many more industries here -

If you have any questions or just want to say hello, please comment below! :sparkles:

15 comments

Comment

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2024

Thanks for the Launchpad @Angelie Stephens 

The large banner under the navigation bar on the Atlassian Community homepage is still taking up way too much (almost 33%) screen estate though, I wish you could dismiss it. It is not really relevant  for seasoned visitors.

Like # people like this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2024

Just joined 3 groups and requested to join another! Thanks for prompting me to look at the groups available.

Like # people like this
Abhilekh Verma January 23, 2024

This is a great resource, I have also joined multiple groups, looking forward to network:

Abhilekh Verma | LinkedIn

Like # people like this
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2024

Thanks @Angelie Stephens 

I am really enjoying the community. Great place!! 

Like # people like this
RAUSHAN KUMAR
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 15, 2024

hi 

Like # people like this
Martin Gilchrist
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 16, 2024

Good day fellow people with so much workload we need Jira! :) :) 

Like # people like this
kasiek_97
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 16, 2024

Nice 

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2024

Great info here @Angelie Stephens!

Like # people like this
Annie February 27, 2024

Thanks for the great infor! 

Like # people like this
stency aggy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 2, 2024

Am happy to have joined you 

Like # people like this
SHUBHAM PURI
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 5, 2024

I'm thrilled to join the Atlassian community! Excited and Looking forward to connecting with fellow enthusiasts, sharing insights, and diving deep into all things. Thank you @Angelie Stephens for the wonderful opportunity.

Like # people like this
Marshall Walker Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2024

& if you're new to Atlassian products, check out our free Fundamentals learning paths on Atlassian University. In about 90 minutes, you can learn everything you need to know to get up and running in Jira Software, Confluence, Jira Service Management, Jira Work Management, or Trello. ✌️

Like # people like this
Stephen Wachira
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 21, 2024

Happy to join the Atlassian Community  @Angelie Stephens & looking forward to keep learning

Like Angelie Stephens likes this
Srinivasan Sridharan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 21, 2024

Loving this!!

Fraidy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 26, 2024

Thank you @Angelie Stephens

I'm new here! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events