Local plans for summer?

Allie
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 1, 2023

Happy May Day! The news is brimming with stories about folks planning trips to faraway places this summer, but I'm curious what people plan to do close to home. What's an activity, a local destination, or a new hobby you plan to add to your list over these next few months?

3 answers

3 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
LoRi May 2, 2023

My town has a little basalt canyon with a creek running through it that has numerous swimming holes. When it's 100ºF+ gotta be in water.

Allie
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 2, 2023

@lori love this; totally agree with that thinking!

Like # people like this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2023

We tend to do a few camping (or glamping aka cabin) trips each summer. That's about as glamorous as my summer gets! I'm really looking forward to warmer weather to get back to enjoyable outdoor running and walking though! How about you, @Allie?

Allie
Marketplace Partner
May 1, 2023

Love it! I'll be doing much of the same. Can't wait to get my kayak back in the water and to hit the hiking trails outside my front door after a very, very wet winter.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2023

I love going on staycations where I visit nearby resorts and enjoy their amenities. I treat it like a vacation where I go out for a fancy meal and take in some of the local activities and just lounge by the pool and people watch. It is such as great thing to do as you don't have to go very far from home, but it is still a great time! 

I'm also taking a weekend trip to Sedona to do some hiking and enjoy a fancy resort there! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events