cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Fatigue, Burn Outs?

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2021

I have been working on remote for almost 1.2 years now and to be honest, I am not a fan of Work from HOME.

There are lots of times I feel Zoom Fatigue, Burnout and sometimes every day in a week feels like a Monday to me. 

If you have also been in a similar situation. What are the things that you have tried to overcome? ( drop them on the comment)

I usually try to take a Mini vacation ( 3-4 days) to recover my energy and get back to work. 

Along with that, I try to avoid unimportant meetings.

1 comment

Comment

Heather Ronnebeck
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2021

I try to have dedicated days where I don't do meetings unless I have no choice. If I know there's something that I want or need to do for work, I will go out of my way to block off my calendar for a large chunk of time so I don't get zoom meeting requests. 

On days that are crammed full of zoom calls or are getting full of them, I proactively book off lunch blocks to ensure that I can get away from them for a bit. 

Overall though I don't mind the Zoom calls most of the time, my burnout comes from 4+ hours of them in a row. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events