cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Who needs Vegas when you've got CANADA!?? πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ 🍁 🍯 😎

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

Vegas Shmegas!!

Whilst most of the world is busy having a total meltdown with excitement due to Team '23, the Fun Man and friends, have TOTALLY different ideas!

One country, one city!? NEVER! Las Vegas is not enough for the likes of me.
That's why today I'll be hitting up FOUR Community Chapters (virtually) and next week THREE.... IN PERSON!

Are you ready!?????

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 08.18.37.png

Virtual Access

TODAY the official Canada FUN Tour starts πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ 🍁 πŸ’» πŸ‘

Please join us live at 12:30 CDT as we hit up FOUR different locations virtually as the partners Adaptavist & Old Street Solutions show off how people can maximize their reporting in Jira & Confluence utilizing the Scriptrunner integration in Custom Charts!

There will also be a Kahoot Quiz with prizes!!

Sign-up here:

Meet Me In Person... if your dare!

AND... instead of getting all excited for Team '23 in Vegas, I'd rather get excited by Canada, and come in person to visit you in Montreal, Toronto, and Kitchener-Waterloo**, so if you're local, me and my partners would love to meet up with you. 

All events are free, there will be networking, socializing, food & beverage, Swag/Merch, and - bonus - we've blocked all sales teams from going!
πŸ’Έ ⛔️ 🀣 πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ

• **Friday April 14th is a relaxed lunch with customers & partners in KW. Want to join? Please email me for details!!

Hope to see as many of you as possible next week!

Thank you Partners!!

As always, what would the Atlassian Ecosystem be without the amazing Partners!??* Thank you all so much for all your efforts and assistance in putting this together.

We are gonna SMASH IT OUT THE PARK... 🏟️⚾️πŸ’₯

(Then dive into a pub and fight over who knocked it out best, because, you know; hockey, pubs, Canada!! Fun Man Andy needs his full local experience!)

ACE-Toronto-Banner-v2.png

(**My unfiltered, unaffiliated opinion is = everything would just be a bunch of JAC tickets Gathering Interest)

((Mass respect to @Andy Gladstone for one of the GREATEST memes of all time)

1 comment

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2023

@Fun Man Andy This Canada fun tour sounds too exciting! I wish I could be there to join these events, but maybe next time you visit Canada.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events